Xmas Favourites (Video)

25.12.14

For this Xmas video, I choose some of my favourite products of this week.

The first one is TIGI Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster. For my thin hair it's a blast, also the smell it's amazing! (Amazon.com)
 TIGI Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster, 3.38 Ounce

Second, one of the most special products for me. You can never use it enough in your life. Distilled Rose Water by Roberts. (Amazon.com)

Roberts Acqua Distillata Alle Rose (Distilled Rosewater) 10 fl oz.

As for a day cream, I trusted my mom and used this one from Planta Optima, Argan Oil. (I couldn't find it online, you can check out the entire range of products here)


I couldn't leave out from the list, a nice deodorant such as Nivea's Pearl and Beauty. (Amazon.com)
Nivea Pearl & Beauty Anti-Perspirant Spray 150 ml

I've been using Testanera Gliss Hair Repair for a while now, and I'm not disappointed. (Leiweb)

For a daily scrub to prepare my body for the holidays, I went for a Caramel Vanilla body scrub by Marionnaud. Its smell it's incredible! (Marionnaud Paris)

To help protect my skin, I used Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum. This serum it's amazing, leaves the skin fresh and light throughout the day. It's a bit expensive, though. (Amazon.com)
Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum (For All Skin Types) 50Ml/1.69Oz

For last, I choose a grey nail polish from Prestige nail bijoux. (Prestige Cosmetics)



 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment